cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deziner22
Engaged Sweeper II
We would like the lansweeper helpdesk to ignore automatic auto replies from users email when tickets have been closed. When these emails are sent back to lansweeper they open the tickets back up.
4 REPLIES 4
brigmill
Engaged Sweeper III
I think it should notify the agent or team and give him or them the option of opening the ticket back up if there is a reply. Unless they are responding about the exact same problem happening we would not re-open the ticket. If it's a different problem we open up a new ticket anyway.
Bert_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi,

What do you propose that should happen then?

a) A new ticket gets created from the user reply/email
b) Ticket stays closed and note is added (but what if the uses replied with something like 'Hey, I've found this new problem here...'
c) Something completely different then a or b

brigmill
Engaged Sweeper III
I agree to an extent. It's helpful that users' replies go into the tickets, but many of them reply back with Thanks! or That fixed it!, etc, and the ticket gets opened back up after it's closed. Any way to keep the ticket from automatically being opened back up after a reply?
surfcityit
Engaged Sweeper II
I agree, I just ran into that. Had to go in and turn off the email notification so that I could close the ticket and not send an email.