cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinu_ramakrishn
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

Could someone help me to add IP phones in asset list,Is it automatically scanning? In my organization above 500 Cisco IP Phones are there but none of the phones listing in assets.

Is any one have any query to solve this

Eagerly waiting

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I recommend reviewing the device scanning requirements in this knowledge base article and the device scanning instructions in this article.

Keep in mind that, by default, an asset is only generated for a device like an IP phone if the device has one or more of the following protocols enabled: FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, JetDirect, MOB (Managed Object Browser), SIP, SMTP, SNMP (SNMPv1, SNMPv2 or SNMPv3), SSH, Telnet or WMI. If your phones don't have any of these protocols enabled, you can tick Save Pinged IP for their IP ranges under Scanning\Scanning Targets to force assets to be generated for all pingable IP addresses.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I recommend reviewing the device scanning requirements in this knowledge base article and the device scanning instructions in this article.

Keep in mind that, by default, an asset is only generated for a device like an IP phone if the device has one or more of the following protocols enabled: FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, JetDirect, MOB (Managed Object Browser), SIP, SMTP, SNMP (SNMPv1, SNMPv2 or SNMPv3), SSH, Telnet or WMI. If your phones don't have any of these protocols enabled, you can tick Save Pinged IP for their IP ranges under Scanning\Scanning Targets to force assets to be generated for all pingable IP addresses.