cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RKacz
Engaged Sweeper II
Trying to run a test of importing tickets via CSV. I get a message saying the email is already assigned to a helpdesk user. I am guessing that the import is trying to create new users based on the UserEmail column and not use existing users? Any way around this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We received and answered this question via email last week. For everyone else's benefit, I'm pasting the reply we sent via email below.
Thank you for your email. You should be able to import tickets for existing users without issue. Could you:
  • If you haven't already, update to the latest Lansweeper release (6.0.0.22) by following these instructions, as we fixed a minor bug that could cause warning messages similar to the one you're seeing. 6.0.0.22 was released last week.
  • If the issue persists and you are in fact trying to import tickets for users that are already in your Lansweeper database, ensure that the user/agent information submitted in the .csv (domain, username, display name...) matches the information already present in your Lansweeper database. You can view user information in the Configuration\User Access & Roles section of the Lansweeper web console. Alternatively, don't submit any user information in the import file except for the email addresses.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We received and answered this question via email last week. For everyone else's benefit, I'm pasting the reply we sent via email below.
Thank you for your email. You should be able to import tickets for existing users without issue. Could you:
  • If you haven't already, update to the latest Lansweeper release (6.0.0.22) by following these instructions, as we fixed a minor bug that could cause warning messages similar to the one you're seeing. 6.0.0.22 was released last week.
  • If the issue persists and you are in fact trying to import tickets for users that are already in your Lansweeper database, ensure that the user/agent information submitted in the .csv (domain, username, display name...) matches the information already present in your Lansweeper database. You can view user information in the Configuration\User Access & Roles section of the Lansweeper web console. Alternatively, don't submit any user information in the import file except for the email addresses.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now