cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juha_Otava
Engaged Sweeper III
There is difference between ticket item/field order and print preview. In preview items are in quite random order and unsorted. Everything is there but not in the same order they appear in the ticket input and edit or shown in ticket content editor. How do I adjust item order for preview?

Would appreciate solution as print preview is a workaround for exporting tickets to 3rd parties (save to PDF and forward PDF).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mitch_V
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We made some changes for the issue you are describing. The custom fields should look the same in the next upgrade.

We hope this helps you out.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mitch_V
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We made some changes for the issue you are describing. The custom fields should look the same in the next upgrade.

We hope this helps you out.
Juha_Otava
Engaged Sweeper III
I'm referring to difference between Ticket details and Print Preview.

I have added some custom fields like Mobile phone, Supervisor, Cost center and so on. While creating a new ticket, blocks are asked in planned order. In Ticket details blocks are shown in correct order, but in Print Preview they are not. (View ticket details -> Actions -> Print Preview).
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
If you are referring to the data in the Ticket info block, this is currently not customizable. We are planning on adding more customization for how tickets can be viewed, but this will not be for the near future. The different blocks can however be ordered or removed by clicking in front of the icon of the block's title.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now