cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yves_Dv
Engaged Sweeper
I was wondering if someone allready made a report that lists all processes that are running on an asset.
I know this will generate a long list but it would come handy for me.

So if someone could help me out with this many thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You'll first need to enable process scanning under Configuration\Item Wait Time (Lansweeper 5.3) or Scanning\Scanned Item Interval (Lansweeper 6.0), as this is disabled by default. Rescan your assets afterwards by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the upper checkbox and hitting the Rescan button on the left. To create a basic report:
  • Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report.
  • Double-click on tblProcesses in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the fields in tblProcesses you would like to display.
  • Give your report a title and hit Save & Run.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You'll first need to enable process scanning under Configuration\Item Wait Time (Lansweeper 5.3) or Scanning\Scanned Item Interval (Lansweeper 6.0), as this is disabled by default. Rescan your assets afterwards by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the upper checkbox and hitting the Rescan button on the left. To create a basic report:
  • Open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report.
  • Double-click on tblProcesses in the table list on the right to add the table to your report.
  • In the visual representation of the report in the upper section of the report builder, tick the fields in tblProcesses you would like to display.
  • Give your report a title and hit Save & Run.