cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisAllen5030
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello

We are just getting the helpdesk module setup in our company and we are hoping to modify or create new "Reply Type" options in the E-mail templates.

Currently the Agent Update and User Update options go to both agent and user. We want the agent update to go to only the user and the user update to only go to the agent. Is this possible to setup?
8 REPLIES 8
ChrisAllen5030
Engaged Sweeper II
We didn't set this option as it isn't what we are asking for. I sent in a request to support and the response is that modifying the email notification options are not available at this time. Sadly this means we won't be using the helpdesk module due to this as our users won't tolerate receiving email notifications to their own updates.
ChrisAllen5030 wrote:
We didn't set this option as it isn't what we are asking for. I sent in a request to support and the response is that modifying the email notification options are not available at this time. Sadly this means we won't be using the helpdesk module due to this as our users won't tolerate receiving email notifications to their own updates.

We will add this feature in one of the next patches
INNO-IT
Engaged Sweeper II
Is the option "Don't email on my updates" working for you? I´m still receiving emails by updating a ticket as agent.
ChrisAllen5030
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you for that information, however as RKacz pointed out, this still means the user will get notifications on user and agent updates. Another concern would be if we disable this option does it mean that the users will not get a notification on agent updates from the specific agent? That really wouldn't work either.
RKacz
Engaged Sweeper II
Good option for the agent email, but the users will still get an email with their own comments after they comment. If I could avoid that process, then we'd be golden to switch over to LS for our helpdesk.
INNO-IT
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you, we were searching this option too 🙂
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
These options can be set for every agent separately. To do this click on the button at the top right next to your username. Look for Don't email on my updates.
RKacz
Engaged Sweeper II
I was just going to pose this question as well. If the agent is responding via the helpdesk, they should not need to be sent an email as well.