cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etailz
Engaged Sweeper II
Can I have a report that is "public"? In other words create a report that users can see without logging in?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
etailz
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks; it is for an internal documentation website. So I was hoping to Iframe the servers report onto that site, so it would dynamically update. For now I have just exported the report to a csv and pushed that doc up to the site. Couple of extra steps but got the job done. Thanks for the reply.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
etailz
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks; it is for an internal documentation website. So I was hoping to Iframe the servers report onto that site, so it would dynamically update. For now I have just exported the report to a csv and pushed that doc up to the site. Couple of extra steps but got the job done. Thanks for the reply.
OCESJF
Engaged Sweeper II
etailz wrote:

any advance in order to "share" directly instead of download the doc and publish?

oagtexas
Engaged Sweeper III
You could schedule a report and email it to them? Or output the results to the export directory and give them network access to that?