cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deziner22
Engaged Sweeper II
I am trying to import tickets from an existing ticket system as a csv file. After using the import ticket template and defining the fields necessary I am receiving 1 error, "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime". I have set the date to the current user date and time, also checked date format and all match correctly from what I can tell.

Website Version: 6019
win12lansweeper 6.0.0.19

Kurt
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
Our current version expects dates to be fully formed: 01/01/2016 01:20 will be seen as correct but 1/1/2016 1:20 won't. This might be the case here. The next update will allow both.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
deziner22
Engaged Sweeper II
I was using date format in excel and as stated Lansweeper wants it in a specific format. I used text format and defined the values as stated and everything imported correctly.

Thanks.

walkerpbw if it is agentusername you must us AD username without the domain, mine was just user initials.
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
Our current version expects dates to be fully formed: 01/01/2016 01:20 will be seen as correct but 1/1/2016 1:20 won't. This might be the case here. The next update will allow both.
walkerpbw
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm also getting the same DateTime error as well as it not recognizing the users. Anyone get import to work yet?