cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eriken
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi

I am trying to setup a user to only have access to HR team

I created one ticket with type "new empoyee" and one with "IT support" but the user can see both.

He is only in team HR and I have tried with role Agent 1st line, and Agent 2nd line, but he still can see cases in IT Support.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
As an FYI for everyone else, I'm posting the reply we sent via email below.
In your forum post you mention that the user is only assigned to the HR team so we presume you are referring to the user with the name 'test'. Since he is in the HR team he will see all the tickets that are part of that team. However, users will also see all the tickets that they create no matter what team the ticket is assigned to.

In the last screenshot we see that there are two tickets, the first is assigned to the HR team so the 'test' user can see it. The second ticket is assigned to the IT team, normally the 'test' user will not see tickets that are assigned to the IT team. But in this case the user 'test' created the ticket, so it is expected that he can see the ticket.

An agent (user 'test') can see and respond to:
• Tickets assigned to a team he's a member of.
• Tickets with a ticket type that's linked to a team he's a member of.
• Tickets assigned to him.
• Tickets he's subscribed to.
• Tickets he's created.
• Tickets he's a CC user of.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
As an FYI for everyone else, I'm posting the reply we sent via email below.
In your forum post you mention that the user is only assigned to the HR team so we presume you are referring to the user with the name 'test'. Since he is in the HR team he will see all the tickets that are part of that team. However, users will also see all the tickets that they create no matter what team the ticket is assigned to.

In the last screenshot we see that there are two tickets, the first is assigned to the HR team so the 'test' user can see it. The second ticket is assigned to the IT team, normally the 'test' user will not see tickets that are assigned to the IT team. But in this case the user 'test' created the ticket, so it is expected that he can see the ticket.

An agent (user 'test') can see and respond to:
• Tickets assigned to a team he's a member of.
• Tickets with a ticket type that's linked to a team he's a member of.
• Tickets assigned to him.
• Tickets he's subscribed to.
• Tickets he's created.
• Tickets he's a CC user of.
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Can you please send screenshots of your setup to support@lansweeper.com