cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CJBoat
Engaged Sweeper
I have assigned the permission for my admin+agent users to be able to delete tickets, however we are not receiving the function. I have attached a screenshot of the only options we have.
Actions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
In order for permissions to take effect a user has to log out of Lansweeper after applying the new permissions. If you're using the custom login, using the 'Log out' button should suffice. In case you're using integrated authentication, a web browser restart will be required.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rsellers
Engaged Sweeper II
Interesting... I have my accounts ad admin + agent and I don't see these options even after I logged out and back in. I have a couple test tickets I made earlier and can not delete them nor see any option to delete them. I also am trying to get the "Change State" selection to show "Closed" as an option and don't see it even though I have a Closed state configured.

Suggestions?
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
In order for permissions to take effect a user has to log out of Lansweeper after applying the new permissions. If you're using the custom login, using the 'Log out' button should suffice. In case you're using integrated authentication, a web browser restart will be required.
Chadh
Engaged Sweeper II
I had a similar issue. I believe what worked for me was clearing the cache of the browser in order to get the feature to show up.