cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Preve
Engaged Sweeper II
I would like to use extension attribute in AD. This field should also be visible in a report. WHen I seek for users I can't seem to find this in the report editor. Someone knows how to find this and display this in a report?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Scanned user attributes are stored in the tblADusers database table. The attribute mentioned in your post is not currently scanned however. I've added this feature to the wish list, but do not have an estimated release date for it.

This is not something we can provide instructions or support for, but you could perhaps use OPENQUERY to query additional Active Directory information directly from a report. This will require you to install the Lansweeper database under SQL Server. More info on OPENQUERY can be found in this article on the Microsoft website.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianM
Engaged Sweeper II
We are using the Ultimate Edition of Lansweeper and have also the requirement to use the extension attributes of computers in reports. We are a big company and use these attributes to store various information's. We would be very happy to see this feature in the near future in Lansweeper.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Scanned user attributes are stored in the tblADusers database table. The attribute mentioned in your post is not currently scanned however. I've added this feature to the wish list, but do not have an estimated release date for it.

This is not something we can provide instructions or support for, but you could perhaps use OPENQUERY to query additional Active Directory information directly from a report. This will require you to install the Lansweeper database under SQL Server. More info on OPENQUERY can be found in this article on the Microsoft website.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now