cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyWaterman
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

I am trying to deploy a command to 88 devices that all share an issue, the command I am trying to run resolves this issue. I first attempted to setup the deployment as a script to run the batch file containing the command but that failed, I then tried to setup the deployment as a command and that did not produce the error.

Running the deployment as a command appears to have worked, as far as Landsweeper thinks. (the log says it was successful) however the PC is still present with the issue. I am able to run the command on the PC and it works from there but not through Lansweeper deployment.

Does anyone know why this is?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
If you haven't already, could you update to the latest Lansweeper release (5.3.0.33) by following these instructions and see if the issue persists. We did fix some deployment bugs recently.

If the issue does persist, could you contact support@lansweeper.com and provide the information below. We will troubleshoot via email.
  • Description of the problem.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • An .xml export of your deployment package. Select the package under Deployment\Packages and hit the Export button on the right side of the page, right below the package name.
  • An Excel export of the entire Deployment\Logs page. There is an Export To Excel button on the left side of the page.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
If you haven't already, could you update to the latest Lansweeper release (5.3.0.33) by following these instructions and see if the issue persists. We did fix some deployment bugs recently.

If the issue does persist, could you contact support@lansweeper.com and provide the information below. We will troubleshoot via email.
  • Description of the problem.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • An .xml export of your deployment package. Select the package under Deployment\Packages and hit the Export button on the right side of the page, right below the package name.
  • An Excel export of the entire Deployment\Logs page. There is an Export To Excel button on the left side of the page.
TheITGuy
Engaged Sweeper III
Can you provide exact information? What is the issue on the 88 pc's? what is the exact command you are using and how is it resolving the issue? I might be able to assist. I came to log my own issue and saw yours.