cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmeetze
Engaged Sweeper III
Basically to be proactive for an upcoming audit we are using some reports to re-mediate issues in our network. Management asked for a report to list all machines that did not have Microsoft .Net Framework 4 on them. I have created software reports in the past for things like this but I cannot get the report to return any results. The program, once installed, shows up in the Control Panel Programs applet so I shouldn't need to do a custom registry key scan. Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There is a sample report in our report center that lists Windows computers missing a specific software package. You can find it here. You'll just need to insert the software name into the query. Instructions for adding the report to your Lansweeper installation can be found here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There is a sample report in our report center that lists Windows computers missing a specific software package. You can find it here. You'll just need to insert the software name into the query. Instructions for adding the report to your Lansweeper installation can be found here.