cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nukular
Engaged Sweeper
Aloha,

i am "importing" reports directly into Excel over SQL-Import.
However the hyperlinks of the assets are gone after i did the import. When i run the report directly in Lansweeper the hyperlinks are working.

Is it possible to get the hyperlinks for the assets in Excel also?

I am workin with this report at the moment:

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetUnique,
tblAssets.Domain,
tsysOS.OSname,
tblAssets.Description,
tblComputersystem.Lastchanged,
tsysOS.Image As icon,
tblAssets.Memory,
tblAssets.Processor,
tblAssets.IPAddress
From tblComputersystem
Inner Join tblAssets On tblComputersystem.AssetID = tblAssets.AssetID
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Inner Join tsysOS On tblAssets.OScode = tsysOS.OScode
Where tblComputersystem.Domainrole > 1 And tblAssetCustom.State = 1
Order By tblAssets.AssetName

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There is no built-in functionality at the moment to export the URLs as clickable links. This feature is on the wish list, but we do not have a release date for it. If you run a report similar to the one referenced in my previous post however, you have the URLs as plain text in the Excel output. Making these links clickable, like this for instance, takes just a few seconds.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There is no built-in functionality at the moment to export the URLs as clickable links. This feature is on the wish list, but we do not have a release date for it. If you run a report similar to the one referenced in my previous post however, you have the URLs as plain text in the Excel output. Making these links clickable, like this for instance, takes just a few seconds.
Nukular
Engaged Sweeper
Ah thx a lot. I didnt found that thread during my search. Guess cause i searched for hyperlink.
I'll give it a try.

**EDIT**

Well that adds an new textcolumn to the table.
Isnt it possible that it directly change the tblAssets.AssetName into an hyperlink like it does in Lansweeper when i watch an report?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You'll need to add a column to the report that lists the asset URLs in full. We posted a sample report for this a few weeks ago, in this forum thread.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now