cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msmillie
Engaged Sweeper
Hello All,

I have been using the scanned product key feature and its great. I was wondering if there will be support for the newer AutoDesk product versions? I see the last serial number registry search is for 2014 versions. Any chance we can get 2015 and 2016 included?

Thanks!
MS
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm not sure which specific Autodesk product you're referring to, but you can submit your own license key locations for scanning under Configuration\Product Keys. Don't forget to rescan your machines afterwards, by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the upper checkbox and hitting the Rescan button on the left.

The built-in Configuration\Product Keys list includes all registry locations that we know of that store keys. I'm not sure if development is aware of any additional locations, but you can add your own to the list as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm not sure which specific Autodesk product you're referring to, but you can submit your own license key locations for scanning under Configuration\Product Keys. Don't forget to rescan your machines afterwards, by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the upper checkbox and hitting the Rescan button on the left.

The built-in Configuration\Product Keys list includes all registry locations that we know of that store keys. I'm not sure if development is aware of any additional locations, but you can add your own to the list as well.