cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
If you select Deploy package on a report list and that report was filtered further using the small boxes available for the titles at the top, will that deployment only go to the visible results or the full report?

I'm sure I can test that but I'm a bit afraid of the results and dont have a simple small report.

It would also be nice if you would have temp reports that would get created by filtering down existing reports. then just remove the report after perhaps the TAB gets removed 🙂
Being able to (NOT) and AND in the filters would also be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Just to confirm for everyone: if you filter a report within the report results and deploy a package, the package will only be deployed to the machines currently visible in the report results. Additional filtering options for within the report results are on our wish list, but these may not be implemented soon. For advanced filtering, edit the report's SQL query instead.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Just to confirm for everyone: if you filter a report within the report results and deploy a package, the package will only be deployed to the machines currently visible in the report results. Additional filtering options for within the report results are on our wish list, but these may not be implemented soon. For advanced filtering, edit the report's SQL query instead.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now