cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graham_Gobell
Engaged Sweeper II
Good afternoon

Found the command to run which is Computer: Encryptable Volumes, however when I run this report, it comes up with devices that show that the C Drive for example as OFF under the Config/Encryptable Drives, when I go to Software for that PC is shows as having Check Point Endpoint Security - Full disk Encryption installed. Why does this not get picked up as showing the Encryptable Volume as OFF when it should be On if this software is installed.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The information we are scanning from Windows computers by default is specifically about Bitlocker Drive Encryption. Check Point seems to have a tool which can report on the status of drive encryption (CP info). Possibly you could deploy that to computers in your network and collect the result on a central share.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The information we are scanning from Windows computers by default is specifically about Bitlocker Drive Encryption. Check Point seems to have a tool which can report on the status of drive encryption (CP info). Possibly you could deploy that to computers in your network and collect the result on a central share.
crashff
Champion Sweeper
My best guess is that the information LanSweeper is scanning is based on Bitlocker Drive Encryption. There's a good chance that the Checkpoint full disk encryption isn't actually reporting the encryption status to windows in the same information store.

If the windows Action Center does report full drive encryption though, I would think LanSweeper would pick it up though.