cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boupjof
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello,

Recently I create a deployment schedules to deploy AV on computer without AV.

We can see laste execution 21/09 at 16h30 (wen I create the schedules I hit the Deploy Now button) but today it 23 the last execution souhld be 23/09 as 12h00

On computer I see the schedules repeat each day at the time I clic the Deploy Now button

is it normal ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for all: Issues with daily/weekly/monthly schedules have been fixed, but that fix isn't available yet on our official download version. In case you are facing this issue, please send a mail to support@lansweeper.com with a link to this forum topic. After the release of Lansweeper version 5.3.0.19 or later on our website we recommend updating your installation.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for all: Issues with daily/weekly/monthly schedules have been fixed, but that fix isn't available yet on our official download version. In case you are facing this issue, please send a mail to support@lansweeper.com with a link to this forum topic. After the release of Lansweeper version 5.3.0.19 or later on our website we recommend updating your installation.
IFIT
Engaged Sweeper III
UPDATE, None of my scheduled packages are running now. 😞
As a point of fact/correction: Earlier I stated that my scheduled packages quit running after the recent upgrade, after further investigation, this does not appear to be a correct assessment. I upgraded on 9/23/2015, but the logs show that my last successful scheduled package run was on 9/14/2015, a whole week earlier.

A package that was set to run daily, quit running a few days earlier on 9/07/2015.
I am anxious for the fix to arrive.
IFIT
Engaged Sweeper III
Same here, Upgraded to 5317 earlier this week, and created a new scheduled task today. It runs if I manually trigger it, but won't run on it's schedule.
I set up two different schedules for triggering every hour, but neither one is working.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
This seems to be related to an issue in repeating deployment schedules which is worked on. Could you send a mail to support@lansweeper.com with a link to this forum topic. We will follow up through mail on this.