cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jfhallee
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,

I think its just a minor bug, but when I check in an asset scan time tab, im seeing this message in red:

Last Lspush Scan: 2015-08-27 10:00:05 - 6.0.0.2 - Warning: Latest Lspush version is 6.0.0.1

Seems fine to me since the lspush client is the newest but I might miss something here.

Is it ok or is it something on the server side that might be wrong?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper version 5.3.0.15, which includes a bug fix for this issue, is now available. You can update your installation by following these instructions.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Just to avoid confusion, this topic about the asset scan time tab, which displays the Lspush version used to scan the asset.

Your screenshot seems to be a deployment. I'm not familiar with your environment but in general there are more efficient ways to scan assets with LSPush. I recommend you take a look at the following knowledgebase article which has guides on all the different ways you can use LsPush: https://www.lansweeper.com/kb/24/how-to-scan-with-LsPush.html
rleon
Engaged Sweeper
Can you better explain were exactly this information is coming from ? I have a schedule deployment that happens every morning at 10:00AM with the updated LSPush and this never changes. I am not sure how to " fix " this.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The asset from your screenshot was scanned on the 1st of September using an LsPush version (6.0.0.24) that does not match the latest LsPush version (6.0.100.23) delivered with your current Lansweeper version. This message can be interpreted as informative rather than a genuine error.

We would recommend as a matter of course though to whenever you update Lansweeper to also update the LsPush.exe you have in shares outside of your Lansweeper installation. The latest LsPush version for your Lansweeper installation can always be found in the Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Client folder. Replacing the LsPush.exe version you use with the latest one is doubly important after updating to version 6.0.100 as the old LsPush executable will no longer function with this version, due to the addition of LsPush scanning over https.

In your case since the scan is quite old it could be though that the scan occurred prior to your last update.
rleon
Engaged Sweeper
This continues to happen.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper version 5.3.0.15, which includes a bug fix for this issue, is now available. You can update your installation by following these instructions.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
This is a small bug which will be fixed in the next release (Lansweeper 5.3.0.15 or higher) which is not published yet. New releases will always be made available for free download here.