cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MR1371
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello, so I have been using the crude method of lspush on some PC's I have had in storage to get into lan sweeper. Running lspush, getting the txt file, pasting it in import etc. I thank the helpful people on this forum for explaining this method to me. Could someone be kind enough to walk me through how to do this using a command line?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
A complete list of LsPush parameters and sample commands can be found here. Including the name of your Lansweeper server in your command is the easiest way to have the scan results automatically added to the database, as Mark mentioned as well.

Daniel's approach will work too, but is more complicated than it needs to be if your client machines actually have access to your Lansweeper server. I would only recommend having the scan results copied to a folder if you're scanning a remote site that doesn't have access to your Lansweeper installation.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
A complete list of LsPush parameters and sample commands can be found here. Including the name of your Lansweeper server in your command is the easiest way to have the scan results automatically added to the database, as Mark mentioned as well.

Daniel's approach will work too, but is more complicated than it needs to be if your client machines actually have access to your Lansweeper server. I would only recommend having the scan results copied to a folder if you're scanning a remote site that doesn't have access to your Lansweeper installation.
mark_roberts
Engaged Sweeper II
We use remote lspush all the time. You could just use the command line argument lspush.exe <servername> and then you dont need to import any files etc. It will call back to the server and check in. It even works through firewalls (if you poke the right hole in it). Just write a batch file that has that line in it and you should be fine.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If your computers have a network connection, you could set up a central file share which all computers can access and give the UNC path of the share as parameter to LsPush.exe. After performing the scan it will drop the result file there and afterwards you can transfer all scan results from the share to your Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\import folder.