cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterJG
Champion Sweeper II
When running report all the columns have ability to filter results but not the PING column. Would be nice to have ability without modifying reports to have toggle or drop down selector option to show offline or online assets.

6 REPLIES 6
looktall
Engaged Sweeper III
I've been wishing for this very feature quite a lot lately.

andrew_exley
Engaged Sweeper II
Where does this stand... it has been 6 years since the request? this is valuable to be able to target for software distribution only those machines that are currently online - sparing the deployment queue attempts that are known to be unsuccessful.

Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'll move this request to filter (not just sort) the ping column to the wish list section of the forum.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You are able to sort report outputs on the ping result by clicking on the column head (Ping). Please note that Lansweeper doesn't store ping results in the database and therefore won't include them in export files as well.
ASismey
Engaged Sweeper III

It would really handy feature to filter the ping with on and off as you would OS, IP, Location,etc,  , this way you can deploy to assets which are switched on only ?

StillGoing
Engaged Sweeper III

This is exactly what I'd like to see as well. I know the status isn't stored, and that's just fine. What I just want is the ability to 'ping assets' then filter on the results so I can deploy only to those assets that are reporting as online. I realize there are drawbacks that would require some clarification, since the result is coming from the web server's point of view rather than the deploying server's perspective. As long as that is made clear somewhere, this would still be an incredibly helpful feature.