cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlesniak
Engaged Sweeper
I recently had to use lsremote.exe to control a Windows 7 pc and found that the windows profile was automatically changed. It was only after clicking on a small icon on the task bar that I discovered that it was lsremote that had changed the profile, saying that the display properties of the target were incompatible.
It would be nice to have had the option NOT to reset the profile.
How can I prevent this from occurring in the future?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
lsremote.exe is based on uVNC. We recommend that you manually execute lsremote.exe on your Lansweeper actions folder and go to "Options". Possibly one of the Misc. settings was responsible for the change of settings on the target computer. You could try to disable these and start a test connection. Afterwards, the settings will be saved on the computer you are currently using.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
lsremote.exe is based on uVNC. We recommend that you manually execute lsremote.exe on your Lansweeper actions folder and go to "Options". Possibly one of the Misc. settings was responsible for the change of settings on the target computer. You could try to disable these and start a test connection. Afterwards, the settings will be saved on the computer you are currently using.