cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xkenxdizzle
Engaged Sweeper
I'm looking for a way to have Lanweeper scan and catalog all ESXi hosts in my environment. I'm very new to Lansweeper and I've searched the Report Center for such a report and haven't found any. Was wondering/hoping someone either had such a report already or help me formulate one if it is possible.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
In order to scan VMware hosts, Lansweeper needs access to MOB on them. For instructions on how to enable VMware scanning, please have a look at this and this KB article.

After successfully scanning your hosts, use a report like the built-in one "Vmware: Virtual Guest Machines" in order to list your hosts and the guests running on them.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
xkenxdizzle
Engaged Sweeper
The links work now. They didn't yesterday.

Thanks
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The links provided are still active. They point to articles in our knowledge base. Please ensure that you have access to the entire lansweeper.com website.
xkenxdizzle
Engaged Sweeper
The links provided in this post are no longer available. Can you point to a new location for a solution to this request?
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
In order to scan VMware hosts, Lansweeper needs access to MOB on them. For instructions on how to enable VMware scanning, please have a look at this and this KB article.

After successfully scanning your hosts, use a report like the built-in one "Vmware: Virtual Guest Machines" in order to list your hosts and the guests running on them.