cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SimonH
Engaged Sweeper II
Since upgrading to 5231 I am getting the following error when trying to deploy a package or script to any PC.

Scanning Credentials Initialization Failed! Task Registering Error. Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)) Credential: (DOMAIN\Administrator). ShareCredential: (DOMAIN\User).

The people from LS have been helpful but the developer is away so in the meantime has anybody else come across this and resolved it themselves?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The fix is now included in the latest production release on our website. Update instructions can be found in this knowledge base article.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The fix is now included in the latest production release on our website. Update instructions can be found in this knowledge base article.
SimonH
Engaged Sweeper II
This problem has been resolved for me after they sent me a patch Lansweeperservice.exe
jmarmo
Engaged Sweeper III
I am having the same problem. Just started with new version.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
jmarmo wrote:
I am having the same problem. Just started with new version.

Contact support@lansweeper.com to request the hotfix that was sent to SimonH in the meantime as well.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
This is a bug, which you won't be able to fix yourself. The lead deployment developer is back in the meantime and working through his support tickets. You'll receive an update either today or sometime early next week.