cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cheche
Champion Sweeper
I have a Lansweeper Premium license. I need to work with two servers, one for Web site another for scanning service. Is my license valid for this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You can spread out the database, web server service and Lansweeper Server service over several machines. This is not a problem. What your license doesn't allow you to do is install the Lansweeper Server service on several machines, i.e. set up multiple scanning servers. This feature is only included in Ultimate.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm assuming this depends on the Server Core version you're using and the features it supports. From what I understand, some Server Core versions don't include .NET Framework for instance, which is required for installing Lansweeper. A full list of Lansweeper installation requirements can be found here.
cheche
Champion Sweeper
I mean if I can install Lansweeper on a Windows Server core versión.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Not sure what you mean by this. Could you elaborate?
cheche
Champion Sweeper
Thanks, another question with this. Is Lansweeper "core versión" compatible?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You can spread out the database, web server service and Lansweeper Server service over several machines. This is not a problem. What your license doesn't allow you to do is install the Lansweeper Server service on several machines, i.e. set up multiple scanning servers. This feature is only included in Ultimate.