cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepfriedbutter
Engaged Sweeper
looking for a way to export a select few assets' hardware, software and network information to a CSV file. basically, when you go to the asset and open the reports page under that asset, I would like a way to export all that information into a CSV. Alternatively, a report with this feature would be great if I could just put the hostnames of the assets i wanted the information for. It would save me copy and pasting to consolidate.

thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The report tab of an asset page shows a consolidation of 14 very different reports (they all have different columns). This can't be produced as one single report.

After opening the printable version of the report tab, you could remove the last part "&print=1" from the URL in your browser's address bar. This would return a page with less graphical elements which could be easier copied.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The report tab of an asset page shows a consolidation of 14 very different reports (they all have different columns). This can't be produced as one single report.

After opening the printable version of the report tab, you could remove the last part "&print=1" from the URL in your browser's address bar. This would return a page with less graphical elements which could be easier copied.