cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamBird
Engaged Sweeper
I think an amazing "feature" would be to program an app for IOS devices (IPods, IPhones, IPads) that would then allow them to share their info with a Lansweeper server. I don't know all that much about IOS development, but I can't imagine it would be something too insanely difficult for someone in the know. We use corporate IPods, IPhones, and IPads at work and thats just another level of asset management that I have to worry about by hand. This would be amazing if you put it on your radar and, ya know, if the possibility ever presented itself.....
And I hardly think that Im the only one here that would benefit from this addition.
4 REPLIES 4
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
With Airwatch and Intune integrations being implemented. I'll consider this one as done.
jonconley
Engaged Sweeper
What type of information would you be looking for? As everything is sandboxed and very little is available via API (in regards to unique phone identifiers), I'm not sure how useful it would be.

I think a better route may be to pull information from your MDM solution and import that into Lansweeper.

If you do have some ideas though, pitch them and I could probably write up a simple app.
SyncMasta
Engaged Sweeper III
jonconley wrote:
What type of information would you be looking for? As everything is sandboxed and very little is available via API (in regards to unique phone identifiers), I'm not sure how useful it would be.

I think a better route may be to pull information from your MDM solution and import that into Lansweeper.

If you do have some ideas though, pitch them and I could probably write up a simple app.

Some Users don´t have a mobile device management (MDM), maybe cause they have only a very few devices with doen´t get an positive ROI for a MDM Software.
Greeting, Syncmasta
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
iOS scanning has been on our customer wish list for a while, but we have no release date for this feature unfortunately.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now