cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koglerh
Engaged Sweeper III

I have created 3 different schedules for testing purposes. one starts at 8 pm, one at 8:15 pm and one on 9 pm. All schedules are recurring on a dayly basis (see attateched file). Now when i configure for example 2 deployments for that schedules and i control them the other day, i can see that allways only one schedule ran. Sometimes the first schedule ran at 8 pm, sometimtes the second at 8:15 pm and sometimes the last one at 9 pm.

How can i manage that every schedule i deployed will run?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Issue caused by a bug which was fixed in the latest Lansweeper release. Don't forget to update your installations.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Issue caused by a bug which was fixed in the latest Lansweeper release. Don't forget to update your installations.
koglerh
Engaged Sweeper III
Ok, i just sent the mail
Mitch_V
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
This indeed looks like a problem . Could you send us a mail at support@lansweeper.com? I'll help you further by mail.

Thank you
koglerh
Engaged Sweeper III
Sorry, i was a bit unprecise, due to many testings. So yes, i did configure both schedules before 8 pm. But only the schedule at 21:00 executed like expected. The other one at 20:15 did not run, at least i can't find any log entries at this time, please see new screenshot.
btw, are there any further logging options available?
Mitch_V
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Looking at your configuration and assuming that you configured this yesterday before 8 pm, the expected behaviour is that both schedule were executed yesterday: the firefox package at 20:15 and the java package at 21:00. No package ran at 20:00 since there was no configuration using the schedule of 8pm.

So which precise package(s) were executed yesterday and how late? Are there any errors in your deployment log? (link can be found in the deployment menu)
koglerh
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi Mitch!

Thanks for your reply. Here are the configs of the schedules (the deploy packages itself do work, as i can push them anytime manually)
Mitch_V
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi,

Could you also upload a screenshot of your configuration underneath your schedules so we can take a look at it?

Thank you