cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanBegert
Engaged Sweeper
Hi there

Does anyone have experience with the appliance "Sophos UTM 9.300"

I get the Error "LinuxWrongSudoPassword".

Is it possible to login me within a normal user and then login me with a user which has sudo rights ? can i do a such login procedure within the lansweeper login process ?

Also i do have another case within the appliance
The Sohos has one Interface within one IP and Default Gateway.
also i do have additional IP addresses on this interface.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Sudo is only required to run dmidecode. If sudo is not accessible, Lansweeper will try to run dmidecode without sudo. If dmidecode cannot be executed for some reason, some hardware information will not be scanned, but the rest of the scanning process will still be executed.

If you have further issues/questions, please contact development at support@lansweeper.com. They'll be better equipped to answer SSH related questions.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Sudo is only required to run dmidecode. If sudo is not accessible, Lansweeper will try to run dmidecode without sudo. If dmidecode cannot be executed for some reason, some hardware information will not be scanned, but the rest of the scanning process will still be executed.

If you have further issues/questions, please contact development at support@lansweeper.com. They'll be better equipped to answer SSH related questions.