cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
notesguru99
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi
When I copy and paste my current KB articles from my lotus notes system into Lansweeper, I lose all of the images? If I copy into Word then into Lansweeper I get the image place holders, ditto via Adobe?
Is there any trick I'm missing of getting docs with images straight into lansweeper without creating all of the images for my info again?
TIA
Stuart
4 REPLIES 4
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
At the moment, formatting can indeed change when copying and pasting to the knowledge base. Improving this is on our customer wishlist. Unfortunately, I can't give you an update as to when this is expected to be implemented.

Do note that you can copy the contents from a Word document. For images specifically, I recommend copying and pasting them separately as copying and pasting an entire Word document with text and images will cause the images to be replaced with placeholder icons.
bmariani
Engaged Sweeper
is there any update on this ?
ucorreia
Engaged Sweeper
Same here, I would have thought that this would have been already addresses or hopefully will be looked at eventually.
mmetalios
Engaged Sweeper
I have the same problem and it's extremely irritating. Copying from Word and pasting in Lansweeper results in pictures missing and formatting all borked. I'd love to see this fixed.