cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdaniel
Engaged Sweeper III
I cleared out demo ticket system and for some reason a ticket was left out there but everytime I go to it, it says it doesn't exist and I can not preform any actions on it, it just says ticket does not exist. I'm trying to figure out how to delete it, but cannot.
thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
We can't tell from your screenshot what the ticket number is, which should be visible in the URL. If it's less then 23 then it's definitely a demo ticket which didn't get properly deleted. Otherwise it might be related to using demo users in conjunction with a new ticket.

You should be able to delete the ticket entirely by going to the tickets overview page and then select Delete tickets from the actions menu (after selecting the ticket). To do this you'll either need to be the Built-in admin or have the Delete Tickets permission as an agent.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
We can't tell from your screenshot what the ticket number is, which should be visible in the URL. If it's less then 23 then it's definitely a demo ticket which didn't get properly deleted. Otherwise it might be related to using demo users in conjunction with a new ticket.

You should be able to delete the ticket entirely by going to the tickets overview page and then select Delete tickets from the actions menu (after selecting the ticket). To do this you'll either need to be the Built-in admin or have the Delete Tickets permission as an agent.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now