cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngebhar2
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,
I'm looking for a description of what I can filter on at the top of an existing report. Let's say I open a report for an installed program with several versions. At the top of the report I can type a version number and the report filters down to just assets with that version number installed.

I would also like to exclude certain assets that the asset name starts with "SAF" that way I can deploy a package to all assets with a certain version number but excluding assets with names starting with "SAF".

I can't seem to get the exclusion of the "SAF" assets to work and was wondering if anyone had an idea on how that might work or a link to documentation for what I am allowed to put in those filter boxes?

Thanks,
Neil Gebhardt
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
The filter boxes on top can currently only be used for a contains (ex: ...SAF...), so not the opposite (not contains). Adding more filter options is on our wishlist, but we can't provide a date for this implementation unfortunately.

You could make a new (or adjust) a report and add the following to its where clause to get the desired results:
tblAssets.Assetname NOT LIKE '%SAF%'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ngebhar2
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you Karel.
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
The filter boxes on top can currently only be used for a contains (ex: ...SAF...), so not the opposite (not contains). Adding more filter options is on our wishlist, but we can't provide a date for this implementation unfortunately.

You could make a new (or adjust) a report and add the following to its where clause to get the desired results:
tblAssets.Assetname NOT LIKE '%SAF%'
Bwebb
Engaged Sweeper II
Yeah I'm looking for this as well.