cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaveinJP
Engaged Sweeper III
Currently, if I want to use a list of credentials, maybe "Common SNMP Read Strings" or "Default SNMP Read Strings" I must enter each one of the strings as a credential and then assign each one to an address range for scanning.

What would be nice to see is something like a "Credential Group" where I could group all of the "Common SNMP Read Strings" or "Default SNMP Read Strings" into a group and then choose to assign that group to one OR MORE address ranges in a single selection.

4 REPLIES 4
JeffreyN
Engaged Sweeper II
+1 to being able to at least somehow have more credentials that are considered global and hence automatically included for all scan targets.
JulianF
Engaged Sweeper
Any update on this ?
We have just imported over a hundred IP ranges and so are looking for quick wins...

As an interim solution - How about changing the behaviour of the credentials list - so that if any credential contains the word "Global" in in its name, then it would be automatically added to all IP address ranges... (much like the hardwired Global credentials)

DaveinJP
Engaged Sweeper III
JulianF wrote:
Any update on this ?
We have just imported over a hundred IP ranges and so are looking for quick wins...

As an interim solution - How about changing the behaviour of the credentials list - so that if any credential contains the word "Global" in in its name, then it would be automatically added to all IP address ranges... (much like the hardwired Global credentials)

Or a checkbox that says "use globally". I really like your thinking though!
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Added to the wish list. In Lansweeper 6.0 it will be possible to import credentials from a CSV file, which will be helpful as well. We don't have a release date for 6.0 yet though.