cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
udaykumar
Engaged Sweeper
Hello Team,

I would like to have a report to give me the info about accounts set to expire in the next 7 days on active directory.

Can you please help me with the report.

Thanks and Regards,
Uday
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The expiration dates of AD user accounts are not currently scanned. This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not have an estimated release date for it at this time. Only the AD user attributes seen in the tblADusers table of the Lansweeper database are currently scanned. If your Lansweeper database is hosted in SQL Server, you could potentially use OPENQUERY to retrieve additional AD user attributes directly from within a report, but this is unfortunately not something we can provide instructions or support for.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The expiration dates of AD user accounts are not currently scanned. This feature is on our customer wish list, but we do not have an estimated release date for it at this time. Only the AD user attributes seen in the tblADusers table of the Lansweeper database are currently scanned. If your Lansweeper database is hosted in SQL Server, you could potentially use OPENQUERY to retrieve additional AD user attributes directly from within a report, but this is unfortunately not something we can provide instructions or support for.