cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcovingt
Engaged Sweeper III
After upgrading to version 6 for some reason our IP locations has only Windows devices now defined instead of showing the printers and network switches that are at each location. I verified the IP location ranges are still there and working fine but only showing Windows devices when you click on an IP Location on the dashboard. I also verified the SMNP scanning is still there and enabled as well on those IP ranges.

Is there a setting to make sure an IP location shows all devices like it did previously in 5.3?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There was a bug in the initial Lansweeper 6.0.0.19 production release that could cause IP locations not to update correctly. If you haven't already, it is recommended that you:
  • Update to 6.0.0.22 by following these instructions.
  • Rescan your assets by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the upper checkbox and hitting the Rescan button on the left.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There was a bug in the initial Lansweeper 6.0.0.19 production release that could cause IP locations not to update correctly. If you haven't already, it is recommended that you:
  • Update to 6.0.0.22 by following these instructions.
  • Rescan your assets by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the upper checkbox and hitting the Rescan button on the left.
kcovingt
Engaged Sweeper III
Any update on how to resolve this? I don't see anywhere to filter to back to all devices instead of just Windows devices for the IPLocations.