cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thejduk
Engaged Sweeper II
I translated heldpesk to the czech language, but if a new user is created, then english is set as default language for him, even if i selected czech as default language in helpdesk->translations and disable english.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Just to confirm: this behavior will be changed in our next update. You can enable the update check under Configuration\Your Lansweeper License to be notified of any new releases.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There are no immediate plans to add a translation database, but I've posted a sticky with a request for translations here.
michalfibek
Engaged Sweeper
My apology for out-of topic question, but following the information from thejduk about his translation into Czech language, in which I'm also interested, is there a plan for some database of community based helpdesk translations?

I would love to have Czech translation as well, but I think it would be more interesting to be able to share/download ready made translations from other users, not to painfully re-create my own version.

And for now, question for thejduk – can you please provide your translation?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Just to confirm: this behavior will be changed in our next update. You can enable the update check under Configuration\Your Lansweeper License to be notified of any new releases.
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Can you please send this question to support@lansweeper.com, I'll check if we can change this behavior in the next build.
thejduk
Engaged Sweeper II
User was created manually in user configuration - add AD user.
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Is the user created by logging on into the website or by sending an e-mail?

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now