cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dchowe
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello,

Could someone help me with this, on our network we began installing Windows 10 after the release in July 2015 but I am unable to use Lansweeper to tell me which computers are on Windows 10 build 10240 and 10586 (Update 1511).

It was quite easy before the support of build 10586 but now I can't find how to do this, on my Alert Report: Dashboard widget the "OS: Not latest Service Pack Windows 10" still says 0 but I know this isn't correct.

Can anybody help?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ict-user
Engaged Sweeper III
Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblOperatingsystem.Caption,
tblOperatingsystem.Version
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblOperatingsystem
On tblAssets.AssetID = tblOperatingsystem.AssetID
Where tblOperatingsystem.Caption Like '%Windows 10%'

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Keep in mind that you can customize the Alert Report widget under Configuration\Dashboard Reports. You can remove reports and add your own.
Dchowe
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks ict-user that report works great :).

Susan that would be a great help if you could change it to build numbers for Windows 10 on the dashboard so I have a quick glance.
Guess its tricky to keep up with all the Windows 10 releases with things changing from previous versions of Windows.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Windows 10 builds 10.0.10240 and 10.0.10586 are both service pack "0", so the service pack report won't differentiate between the two. Windows 10 likely won't be getting any service packs at all, so we might remove or change the Windows 10 report to look at the build number instead of the service pack.

You can add the report posted by ict-user to your Lansweeper installation to see which machines are on build 10.0.10240 and which are on build 10.0.10586. (Thanks for posting, ict-user!) Instructions for adding reports to your Lansweeper installation can be found here.
ict-user
Engaged Sweeper III
Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblOperatingsystem.Caption,
tblOperatingsystem.Version
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblOperatingsystem
On tblAssets.AssetID = tblOperatingsystem.AssetID
Where tblOperatingsystem.Caption Like '%Windows 10%'