cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leewallace
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

We have several domains and I'd like to assign certain software to certain domains and still be able to report on software compliance.

Software seems to apply globally as far as I can tell.

Is there a way to do this please?

Thanks,
Lee
1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I'll move this to the wish list, as there is no built-in functionality at the moment for what you would like to do. A few other customers have requested this feature, but we do not have a release date for it. As you indicated as well, compliance is calculated globally, for all software in your database. Assigning specific licenses to specific domains within the license compliance module is not currently possible.

You could potentially write a custom report to list the information you are after, under Reports\Create New Report. You could build a report that counts the software installations per domain for instance and insert your domain specific order information directly into the query to calculate compliance that way. Use a separate column in the report output or color to mark a line as non-compliant, e.g.: "If the domain is Lansweeper and the Microsoft Office count is greater than 20, mark this line in red."