cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwood_mls
Champion Sweeper
Are there any options with the quick search? For instance, and I know this doesn't work, but a ! in front of an asset name to say return all that does NOT have this in the asset name?

If not, that would be a nice feature rather than having to create a report to do something so simple, unless there is some other way to do it that I'm unaware of.

My use scenario is I'm running a hardware report of all of a certain model PC but don't want to return certain ones that have a specific naming convention.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
The easiest way would be to create a custom report for this.
In the sql editor you can use all criteria and parameters you want.

This is not possible with the quicksearch.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We might add such filter options at a later time, but for that we don't currently have a release date. Editing the report is a simple method to get what you look for in a very flexible way. You could edit the report and change the criterion to > 4096 for tblAssets.Memory. Save the report under a new name.
Alternatively you could only open the report "Memory: More than 2GB RAM" and hit the column head "Memory" two times. This will sort the list on the memory size.
JDobbsy1987
Engaged Sweeper III
In all fairness i believe Lansweeper lacks here and changing this would be very welcome.
Many times i have wanted to use Greater or Less than arguments to filter search results.

Example:
Today a colleague wanted to find all PC's with more than 4GB memory
I understand there is already a report that shows more than 2GB memory so we can easily export to excel and sort or edit the report in Lansweeper BUT...

It would also be great to have been able select the report to show me more than 2GB memory and then in the memory column enter >4096 to file the results for anything with 4097+

Few example arguments that would be nice:

> Greater Than
< Less than
! Does not include

Regards,
Jamie
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
The easiest way would be to create a custom report for this.
In the sql editor you can use all criteria and parameters you want.

This is not possible with the quicksearch.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now