cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwood_mls
Champion Sweeper
I'm doing the trial right now and am very happy with what I've seen. One of the functions that I'm looking forward to is scheduled deployments. What I'm trying to do is just a one time schedule to test a deployment overnight on some computers. So I created a new schedule that was supposed to run at 4:00 am this morning. I then created a deployment configuration and the schedule is set to the schedule that I made.

This morning, it shows that the configuration didn't execute and there is nothing in the log. I feel like there is something I'm missing. If I manually execute the deployments they work fine. Would appreciate any suggestions.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We have sent a new version of Lansweeper which contains a fix of this bug. It will be included in the next release on our download page as soon as it gets published (version 5.3.0.19 or higher).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Because of the helpdesk beta our development currently is releasing new versions of Lansweeper 5.3 less frequently. However, you can write us a mail to support@lansweeper.com in order to receive an updated version.
vaires
Engaged Sweeper
There is a forecast for the launch of this version with the fix ? I am having the same problem in scheduling
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We have sent a new version of Lansweeper which contains a fix of this bug. It will be included in the next release on our download page as soon as it gets published (version 5.3.0.19 or higher).
jwood_mls
Champion Sweeper
Done, thanks - have sent in to support.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
This might be related to a bug which was fixed in between. Could you send a mail to support@lansweeper.com with the following:
  • link to this forum topic
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server
  • Screenshot of your setup under Deployment\Schedules