cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samikr
Engaged Sweeper
Hi

First about locations. It works fine. You can do hierarchical locations (building, floors, rooms, rack, whatever). But the top level is missing. Pin location to map. Yes, you do this with a map image, but it's not a good solution. Our service area is quite huge, so image map is not a practical solution.

Solution:

Use google maps (or something else) to show (map pinned) locations on map. This would require a new feature to locations. Pin location to map. Limiting feature to location is ok. Enabling this to assets might not be a good idea. Showing thousands of assets on the map does not make sense.

Other features/use cases
- Show map (move, zoom)
- on location mouse hover, show more information of location, number of assets and inner locations
- open a location from map
- define a service area on map (helps pinning locations to map)

Best Regards

Sami Krank
6 REPLIES 6
ajmataro
Engaged Sweeper III

This functionality would be well implemented to be able to place on a map the different buildings with their assets in a single map.
poweld1
Champion Sweeper
Sounds like an awesome idea.
LanLad
Engaged Sweeper
please!
ajmataro
Engaged Sweeper III
I would like too !!
mickeyshowers
Engaged Sweeper III
That would be really cool. We have locations all over the world.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I've added this to the wish list. It's a cool feature request. I'm not sure whether this will be implemented anytime soon however, just because I can't recall this being requested by other users.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now