cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeroturn
Engaged Sweeper
Anyone got a version 5.3.1.1 from support? I had installed and it was crashed after upgrade.
it show Webserver Error, anyone can help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I assume you are referring to 5.3.0.11, as 5.3.1.1 doesn't exist. The problem may be limited to the web console and may not affect the scanning service or database, in which case you can try simply reinstalling the console as outlined here. If you require further assistance, please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Lansweeperservice.exe.config.
  • If it exists, the error log present in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\web.config.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I assume you are referring to 5.3.0.11, as 5.3.1.1 doesn't exist. The problem may be limited to the web console and may not affect the scanning service or database, in which case you can try simply reinstalling the console as outlined here. If you require further assistance, please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Lansweeperservice.exe.config.
  • If it exists, the error log present in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\web.config.