cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elachance
Engaged Sweeper
This is not relevant to this post but on an old post, you mentioen that you had manage to restrict ultiweb for a specific group, could you tell me where exactly you had inserted it ?

Thanks

Subject is kind of misleading. I've already successfully configured UtilDev to restrict to a specific security group in AD. And tested this with a normally non-admin user, adding and then removing them from the AD group.

<snip>
<allow roles="domain\allowed group" />
<snip>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I split this into a separate topic, as this question is completely unrelated to the forum topic it was posted in.

The UltiDev web server is no longer supported. In addition, editing your configuration files is not required to restrict website access, not in recent Lansweeper releases anyway. I recommend that you:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I split this into a separate topic, as this question is completely unrelated to the forum topic it was posted in.

The UltiDev web server is no longer supported. In addition, editing your configuration files is not required to restrict website access, not in recent Lansweeper releases anyway. I recommend that you:

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now