cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Custom_Decorato
Engaged Sweeper
We have had a few recent hard drive failures, but no indication in Lansweeper. Is the current SMART not ok report correct? It looks like it is pulling from the floppy table instead of hard disk? Below is the current built in report on build 5308:

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon16 As icon,
tblFloppy.Manufacturer,
tblFloppy.Model,
tblFloppy.Size,
tblFloppy.FirmwareRevision,
tblFloppy.Status
From tblFloppy
Inner Join tblAssets On tblFloppy.AssetID = tblAssets.AssetID
Inner Join tsysAssetTypes On tblAssets.Assettype = tsysAssetTypes.AssetType
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Where tblFloppy.Status Is Not Null And tblFloppy.Status <> 'OK' And
tblAssetCustom.State = 1
Order By tblAssets.AssetName
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Table tblFloppy is correct, it lists physical disk drives. You need to consider that Lansweeper does not rescan all details on each scan. Under Configuration\Item Wait Time, you need to reduce the scanning interval for FLOPPY. Alternatively open the asset page of a computer you are interested in and hit Rescan asset. This will trigger a full rescan of this single machine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Custom_Decorato
Engaged Sweeper
A long time ago I set the rescan for Hard Disk to 1 day thinking this was were it was stored. I have now adjusted floppy to 1 day. Thanks for your support, this is the 1st time in 4+ years of using your product I have needed assistance.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Table tblFloppy is correct, it lists physical disk drives. You need to consider that Lansweeper does not rescan all details on each scan. Under Configuration\Item Wait Time, you need to reduce the scanning interval for FLOPPY. Alternatively open the asset page of a computer you are interested in and hit Rescan asset. This will trigger a full rescan of this single machine.