cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gnohs
Engaged Sweeper III
When using the lspush. I would like to flag the command to add the asset to a certain group. ( ex. lspush ipaddress -g "Comapnyname" ) (I would use this only as the initial push) Is this possible? If not what are the chances of this feature in the future? It would greatly help me out in my situation as I have different companies and groups that need to be added all the time.

Im still using the trial, I have upwards of 50companies I would like to roll this out on. Going through one by one and sorting them out to different groups will be pain staking. This might be a leave them or keep them situation.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
This is not currently supported. LsPush results will only provide the details of the computer which was scanned. It does not include instructions for creation of group memberships or other settings in the Lansweeper database. We will add this to our customer wish-list.
For the moment, we recommend that you
  • import all computers from one company by placing their result files into the Lansweeper service import folder
  • open Assets on your web console, sort on the Last seen date
  • select all assets which you imported last and add them to a group
  • continue with the next company

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
This is not currently supported. LsPush results will only provide the details of the computer which was scanned. It does not include instructions for creation of group memberships or other settings in the Lansweeper database. We will add this to our customer wish-list.
For the moment, we recommend that you
  • import all computers from one company by placing their result files into the Lansweeper service import folder
  • open Assets on your web console, sort on the Last seen date
  • select all assets which you imported last and add them to a group
  • continue with the next company