cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haran
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi
i am trying to deploy chrome msi via the lansweeper server but i am getting below errors , can someone help me to configured this in correct way?

error message;-
In
sufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.Path: \\Computername\C$. Credential(s): Global (doamin\adminaccountname)
Deployment ended. Could not check if we were already deploying on this asset. The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We have received this question on our support mailbox as well. The first deployment error message seems to be related to an issue with too many open file requests on the computer mentioned in this log entry. A solution with registry modification is provided on this Microsoft page.

For the second error message we recommend performing a connection test to the affected machine with Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions\Testconnection.exe and have a look at this KB article for possible causes of this error.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We have received this question on our support mailbox as well. The first deployment error message seems to be related to an issue with too many open file requests on the computer mentioned in this log entry. A solution with registry modification is provided on this Microsoft page.

For the second error message we recommend performing a connection test to the affected machine with Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions\Testconnection.exe and have a look at this KB article for possible causes of this error.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now