cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mishomor
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to add my asset (Barracuda Firewall) configuration backup to asset docs, but it doesn't allow me since file is in .par format. How to enable this or any other file extension to allow upload?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I would recommend sending a request for additional file extension support to the development team at support@lansweeper.com. They decide on whether or not specific extensions are implemented. For security reasons, we cannot simply allow all file extensions however.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
crashff
Champion Sweeper
7zip and Zip files are allowed types. why not just archive it in a zip file and then attach it?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
crashff wrote:
7zip and Zip files are allowed types. why not just archive it in a zip file and then attach it?

A good suggestion as well
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
I would recommend sending a request for additional file extension support to the development team at support@lansweeper.com. They decide on whether or not specific extensions are implemented. For security reasons, we cannot simply allow all file extensions however.
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
For security reasons, Lansweeper allows only certain file types to be attached as documents. For details, please refer to this KB article: http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/121/adding-documents-to-assets.html