cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ERoss
Engaged Sweeper II
All,

Can an IP location header be edited?? we are renumbering and splitting subnets, I can create a 'new' subnet, but can't seem to find how to edit the label of an existing one??

Cheers
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
When you go to 'Configuration -> Asset groups' page, you'll have a table at the top of the page with the IP locations. When you click on the second-last icon in a table row you'll be able to edit it's name, IP range etc.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
ifm wrote:
I just tried to add some new IP locations and get the error:

"Error while saving:
Data must be at least 1 character in length"

I do not want to add a deployment folder, username or password (this is a printers IP-range).
How can I make it save anyway?

Submitting a package share isn't required. We cannot reproduce the behavior you're describing. If the issue persists, please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Screenshots of the steps you are taking to produce the behavior.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Susan.A wrote:
ifm wrote:

"Error while saving:

I do not want to add a deployment folder, username or password (this is a printers IP-range).

Submitting a package share isn't required. We cannot reproduce the behavior you're describing. If the issue persists, please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Screenshots of the steps you are taking to produce the behavior.

We haven't heard back from you regarding this issue, so we'll consider this resolved.
ifm
Champion Sweeper

"Error while saving:

ERoss
Engaged Sweeper II
Thank you Karel!!!
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
When you go to 'Configuration -> Asset groups' page, you'll have a table at the top of the page with the IP locations. When you click on the second-last icon in a table row you'll be able to edit it's name, IP range etc.