cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi all,

As you all know Lansweeper is a magnificent asset management solution that has delivered its value ten fold over the past couple of years. I am reaching out to see if anyone has experienced a similar level of quality application for helpdesk ticketing?

We use a very clunky system and I want to present a new solution to management so if you have any great tools that you have used in the past - I am particularly looking for a slick and responsive web-based interface, email alerting and reasonable reporting on a SQL based database.

If you have any thoughts and suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!

Peter
99 REPLIES 99
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Development doesn't have a release date for the help desk beta at this point, but we'll keep you posted. If you're on our list of beta testers, you'll also be notified when the beta becomes available. Requests to be added as a tester can be sent to support@lansweeper.com
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The beta won't roll out today, no. We don't have an exact release date at this point either. We had planned a February release and the help desk (non-public) alpha does work fine for our own purposes at this point - we've been using it to process support emails over the past two months - but the general sense is that certain key features are still missing from a customer point of view. We're still testing a bunch of features as well and creating sample tickets for when the beta does roll out.

We'll check in with development next week to see if they have more information. Sorry to disappoint you! We're anxious to get the beta out as well. The alpha has made our lives much easier, so we think you'll love the beta, once it's ready for customer use.
Michael_Neuman
Engaged Sweeper
As tomorrow is the end of the month, and a Saturday, can the helpdesk beta piece be expected to roll out today, or be post-poned again?

**I also just noticed that your previous comment about the helpdesk being pushed back to the end of February has been re-edited to just say it has been pushed back. I take it there is no expected date of a beta roll-out at this time?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We'll likely use an agent based model, with one or more free agents included in some (or all?) Lansweeper licenses. Additional agents can then be purchased. (An "agent" is a help desk user that replies to tickets.)

The license model hasn't been finalized however.
sullivane
Champion Sweeper III
Will the help desk feature be included for any levels or will it be extra?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The help desk beta has been pushed back. Please send any requests to be added as a beta tester to support@lansweeper.com. Don't post them on the forum, as they might not be seen.
dteague
Engaged Sweeper III
Any news on the Helpdesk solution?
spamking
Engaged Sweeper III
When it gets used we're using Hesk . . .

Please add me as a beta user to your pending help desk module.

Thanks.
pkimpe
Engaged Sweeper
Is there any news about a -beta- release yet?
We are a Zendesk customer and need to renew our subscription.

We are very interested in testing the beta.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
pkimpe wrote:
Is there any news about a -beta- release yet?
We are a Zendesk customer and need to renew our subscription.

We are very interested in testing the beta.

A beta is planned for the end of the year, but we don't have an exact release date. If you would like to be added to our list of beta testers, contact support@lansweeper.com