cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
predator29
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm trying to come up with a report that shows the last time windows updates were installed on a system. I've been messing around with the newest date for Quickfix but I cant seem to get a working report. Has anyone come up with a report that does this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
leblanc.daniel.4@hydro.qc.ca wrote:
I am also getting the same message of error, i am using SQL Express

There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 1,Token line offset = 193,Token in error = Select ]

You are likely using SQL Compact, not SQL Express. These are two completely different database servers. We posted a SQL Compact compatible report in this topic a while back.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
SQL Compact is a simplified database server. Anything that works in SQL Compact will generally work in SQL Server as well. The reverse however is not always the case.
Caleb
Engaged Sweeper III
When I use the code for my report, it returns webservers, monitors and Linux installs. How do I only show Windows devices?

Thanks!
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Caleb wrote:
When I use the code for my report, it returns webservers, monitors and Linux installs. How do I only show Windows devices?

Thanks!

The report referred to in our last post only lists Windows computers. You can tell because there's Inner Joins to tables that only store Windows computer data. Please ensure that you are running the correct report.
Caleb
Engaged Sweeper III
Susan.A wrote:
Caleb wrote:

Thanks!

The report referred to in our last post only lists Windows computers. You can tell because there's Inner Joins to tables that only store Windows computer data. Please ensure that you are running the correct report.

Thank you, that report works. I figured that report was only for SQL Compact, did see the compatible part
leblanc_daniel_
Engaged Sweeper III
Thank you!!
leblanc_daniel_
Engaged Sweeper III

There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 1,Token line offset = 193,Token in error = Select ]

thank you for helping

Dan
leblanc.daniel.4@hydro.qc.ca wrote:

You are likely using SQL Compact, not SQL Express. These are two completely different database servers. We posted a SQL Compact compatible report in this topic a while back.
predator29
Engaged Sweeper II
Actually it works. It was because I was using sql compact. I migrated to a SQL server and it works great. Thanks very much.
predator29
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks for the quick response. I'm getting this error when im trying to run it though: